Nored Family

Sunday, March 18, 2007

Congratulations Gene & April

Gene & April Culver

 
 
 

James & Tanya Nored

Our Friends got married last night! The wedding was just beautiful and the bride was glowing. James & I were honored to be a part of the wedding.

When they were exchanging vows and it came April's turn she was so ready to get the I do out that when the preacher said "Do you April take Gene" she said "I do" before he got their names out. We all started laughing - the preacher started laughing and then he went to complete the vow again. When she said "I do" at the end he laughed and asked her " are you sure". She said "Yes - I am" and we all laughed again.

The music was wonderful - his mother wrote a poem and read it. Very nice poem.

We hope you both have a wonderful Marriage. Congratulations again!!! Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home