Nored Family

Monday, September 07, 2009

Dedicated To The Memory Of Emily Miller...

Remember me In a Bible cracked and faded by the years Remember me In a santuary filled with silent prayers
And age to age And heart to heart Bound by grace and peace Child of wonder, Child of God I'll remember you Remember Me
Remember me When the color of the sunset fills the sky Remember me When you pray and the tears of joy fall from your eyes
Remember me When the children leave their Sunday school with smiles Remember me When they're old enough to teach Old enough to preach Old enough to leave
Age to age and heart to heart Child of wonder child of God
Remember me
Age to age and heart to heart Child of wonder child of God

Click on the link to hear the song...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f8XpbbxdJ0Y

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home