Nored Family

Saturday, September 18, 2010

Busy... Busy....


Since I have not be able to work outside the home, I have been filling my time with trying to find what I can do to bring in the extra income we need. I have actually found a lot of things to do that help more than people think they do.




The first is my newest hobby - Couponing! Yes - some people laugh at this one. Sounds pathetic to many I guess; but it really surprised me at how much can be saved just by clipping coupons. One week I got 7 tubes of crest toothpaste and a 4 roll pack of Angel Soft - out of pocket my total was less than $2.00!!!! Most of the time I save anywhere from 50 - 90% off my grocery bill. That does add up.




Another thing is photography. I have always loved taking pictures. I always have my camera everywhere I go. Sometimes I think people hate to see my camera - LOL. I have really had a lot of fun with it lately and take all my kids pictures now.




The last thing is babysitting. I have always loved children. Children are the future of the world. Life just isn't the same without them. I can see the smallest thing in a child and it brings the brightest smile to my face. Need I say more??




So - this morning I got into my creative mood and made flyers for babysitting and photography. This is what I came up with.















0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home